System integration - a range of services for the creation and maintenance of an efficient in terms of the interaction of information systems in the IT infrastructure.
As a result, the organization receives all the benefits of service-oriented architecture:
- Reducing the time, labor intensity, and hence the cost of introducing new systems
- Optimization of the cost of acquisition of user licenses for the application of the system
- Simplicity, convenience and control employee access to information from different systems
- Having the ability to control the real "cross-cutting" (affecting different systems) business processes
- Controlled development of infrastructure
- Reduction of technological and organizational risks